CJS is seeking an Asset Management Specialist to support an awarded contract at Port Hueneme, CA. The successful applicant will provide on-site support to implement, maintain, track, remove and account for all managed properties, in accordance with internal Inventory SOP(s), federal, DoD, DON, and local policy requirements This person will proactively review, maintain, disseminate, and improve internal Service Desk Inventory and Asset Control procedures
for Enterprise Operations Support (EOS) in support of twenty functional areas and thirty-five NAVFAC business systems with approximately 2,500 NAVFAC users.
You will be required to obtain a Security Clearance. US Citizenship is required.
•Current or recent US Gov't security clearance preferred (Within last two years)
•Current Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS)
Certification is preferred
Capture, manage, maintain, receive, remove, destroy, track, document, verify, and report accurate metrics, data collection & reporting and respond to Agency queries and inspections of controlled physical inventory and assets in accordance with Department of the Navy CIO Regulations.
Create, update and maintain processes and process controls for Inventory and Asset Control for property managed by designated site.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills for resolving issues
• Good organization skills to balance work and lead projects
• Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
• Strong communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Must be able to routinely lift ~ 50 lbs. (printers/server boxes)