CJSeto Support Services, LLC,
a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business based in Ventura, CA, has a requirement for an Strategic Planning Basic Analyst to assist in the execution of tasking in support of NSWC Dahlgren.
Strategic Planning Basic Analyst Job Description
: Analyst (Basic)
: Must have a current Secret security clearance
: Capable of providing expertise in Strategic Planning, Programmatic and Communication techniques and processes to support stakeholder requirements. Has specialized relevant knowledge and works as a member of team and assists with solving complex problems. Beginner level working knowledge, skills and abilities using Microsoft Office and Adobe software suites is required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- An AA/AS degree with five years of relevant experience is required. A Master’s Degree with two years of experience, Bachelor’s Degree and three years’ relevant experience, or High School graduate with seven years of relevant experience maybe substituted for the AA/AS.
- Must possess strong analytical skills to conduct planning and analysis, and trend analysis
- Must be a self-starter, detail oriented, able to support multiple projects, possess excellent communication skills, work well within a team, interact with multiple levels of management, and be able to manage customer and contractor relationships
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Skills in operating a personal computer and standard office equipment
- Possess strong writing skills
- Skilled in operating a personal computer and standard office equipment
- Must have proficiency in a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, (MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
: Must possess and be able to maintain a DoD Secret security clearance