CJS is seeking an entry level Help Desk Support Technician to support an awarded contract at Port Hueneme, CA for Enterprise Operations Support (EOS) in support of twenty functional areas and thirty-five NAVFAC business systems with approximately 2,500 NAVFAC users.
You will be required to obtain a Security Clearance. US Citizenship is required.
A current or previous clearance active within the last 2 years is preferred.
YOU MUST HAVE A SECURITY + OR OTHER CERTIFICATION THAT MEETS THE IA WORKFORCE LEVEL II REQUIREMENT BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION.
•IAT Level 2 Certification to meet requirements of DoDD 8570
•Work in one of three shifts that provide 24 x 7 x 365 customer support via phone, email, or STS ticketing system.
• Assist with technical questions and issues that affect staff and the user community.
• Central point of communication for outage events and system status. Any issue is immediately assessed and reported to the relevant user community.
• Create Daily Summary emails detailing prior day’s events.
• Incident Ticket Management and Ticket Tracking - Logging and updating, follow-up and tracking incident tickets.
• System Monitoring –Application and hardware monitoring using HP’s Business Service Manager and SiteScope software. Utilizing real time monitors, diagnostic tools, and instant email alerts, technicians are able to instantly respond to any issue and coordinate
• Facility Oversight – Monitor facility for issues, security risks and abnormalities. Issues are immediately handled according to internal documented procedures.
• Crisis Management – Participate in the management of emergency situations, ensuring the safety of personnel and reliability of services.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills for resolving issues
• Good organization skills to balance work and lead projects
• Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
• Strong communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Willingness to work swing or graveyard schedule